Join Our Team
Overview of Job Duties
- The Therapist will be responsible for the following:
- Meet with assigned clients for therapy sessions
- Update client case notes daily
- Meet with a Supervisor (if required for licensure)
- Engage in ongoing professional development
The therapist is responsible for providing therapy to assigned clients and will be responsible for keeping client notes updated on a daily basis. Inner Compass Counseling will provide the office space and amenities needed for therapy sessions as well as handling most administrative tasks pertaining to clients.
The therapist can expect 8-12 client meetings per week and should be available at least 2 evenings per week.
Inner Compass Counseling is located in Westminster at Sheridan and 92nd, just off of Highway 36.
Master’s Degree from an accredited school for Marriage & Family Therapy (systemic theories).
Current LMFT or LMFTC designation, or in the process of sitting for the licensing test.
Rate of Pay
This is a contract therapist position and clinicians receive a percentage of the funds collected.