Join Our Team
Overview of Job Duties
- The Therapist will be responsible for the following:
- Meet with assigned clients for therapy sessions
- Update client case notes daily
- Meet with a Supervisor (if required for licensure)
- Engage in ongoing professional development
The therapist is responsible for providing therapy to assigned clients and will be responsible for keeping client notes updated on a daily basis. Inner Compass Counseling will provide the office space and amenities needed for therapy sessions as well as handling most administrative tasks pertaining to clients.
The therapist can expect 8-12 client meetings per week and should be available at least 2 evenings per week.
Inner Compass Counseling has two locations, one in Westminster at Sheridan and 92nd, just off of Highway 36, and one in Parker, CO.
Master’s Degree from an accredited school for Marriage & Family Therapy (systemic theories).
Current LMFT or LMFTC designation, or in the process of sitting for the licensing test.
Rate of Pay
This is a contract therapist position and clinicians receive a percentage of the funds collected.